We are in search of an Automation Engineer who is a specialist in automation systems for production lines.
Safety, visualization, quality control, traceability etc. are all part of the automation.
Next to automation of handling systems and process systems the digital communication to production planning, available raw materials and process parameters is essential to guarantee quality control and high efficiency in output.
The first job includes commissioning, testing and start-up of a new production line, designed as written above, in a close team-work environment with engineers, scientist, technicians and equipment suppliers.
Development and implementation of production improvements, training of the users and technicians, integration of automation system changes including new systems and maintaining software and hardware systems in future, is all part of the job.
PROFILE OF CANDIDATE
Background and experience:
- Ability to read and apply P&ID’s control strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of instrumentation applications is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of web-handling systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with SEW drives is preferred.
- Remote service application for suppliers.
- Wireless control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, product manufacturing or related technological field.
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience in automation , experience in operations/manufacturing environment, preferable with converting lines.
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens PLS’s, S88 structure, WinCC, Scada, HMI, systems and programming.
- A solid understanding of data exchange with MES and SAP applications is required.
- Multi-disciplined engineering understanding of Safety(PL & Sil), mechanical, Process, electrical and instrumentation software principles are required.
- Excellent vocal communication as well reading and writing of Italian and English language is required.
To be successful in this role, the Automation Engineer should have:
Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests, de-bottlenecking skills, creative thinking skills, detail-oriented personality, and ability to communicate well to other members of the development team.
We'll take in consideration only nominations in English.
Submit your resume